225 Brae Blvd, Park Ridge, NJ 07656, USA
1.4K views
Additional Fees

My car was hit by a Hertz vehicle driven by a Hertz employee.The employee was reckless driving while on the phone with employer (Hertz).

I Filed a claim and after numerous calls and letter they promised to pay 100%. They are 100% at fault. Hertz sends me to ESIS. Esis returns calls or letters only after multiple attempts and after filing a complaint with BBB and consumer affairs.

They also low ball the cost to fix car. NO ONE will fix car for the amount they want to pay.. After few more estimates and 2 month later they sent a check to WRONG address. Nearly 3 months later, over 100 calls, emails, letters still waiting for payment to repair car.

I received a call from a supervisor Rose Miller who is only an adjuster that was FIRED from her previous job to tell me to have patience. 3 MONTHS!!!

They are intentionally avoiding to pay hoping we go away.I should sue for our backaches and headaches since my accident.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hertz Claim Management. The most disappointing about a product or service from Hertz Claim Management was fraud irresponsible maliciousneglect rude crooks Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hertz Claim Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Hertz Claim Management to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1462080

I have had the same issue and something has to be done about this!!!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1318903

I had a very similar experience. Avoid at all costs. They billed me for THEIR RENTAL while my car was being fixed when THEIR insured hit ME!

It's infuriating.

SpeakOut1

ESIS and Hertz are crooks!