225 Brae Blvd, Park Ridge, NJ 07656, USA
2.1K views
Additional Fees

My car was hit by a Hertz vehicle driven by a Hertz employee. The employee was reckless driving while on the phone with employer (Hertz).

I Filed a claim and after numerous calls and letter they promised to pay 100%. They are 100% at fault. Hertz sends me to ESIS. Esis returns calls or letters only after multiple attempts and after filing a complaint with BBB and consumer affairs.

They also low ball the cost to fix car. NO ONE will fix car for the amount they want to pay.. After few more estimates and 2 month later they sent a check to WRONG address. Nearly 3 months later, over 100 calls, emails, letters still waiting for payment to repair car.

I received a call from a supervisor Rose Miller who is only an adjuster that was FIRED from her previous job to tell me to have patience. 3 MONTHS!!!

They are intentionally avoiding to pay hoping we go away. I should sue for our backaches and headaches since my accident.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hertz Claim Management Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Fraud irresponsible maliciousneglect rude crooks.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2016.

Comments

I am going through the same thing now. Have a claim number contact by one rep , sent to another, called once, and never contacted again.

Dealing with nearly identical situation

I am dealing with a similar issues. A hertz customer totalled my vehicle.

So far it has been 8 months since the accident and the issue is still not resolved, and ESIS is refusing to cover my total out of pocket expenses and loss of use. Complete crooks!

to David #1507809

File a claim with BBB and consumer affairs as well as the state insurance commission office. Do all 3 you will get resolution faster.

Unfortunately that’s the only thing that moved everything. They play too many games to avoid paying hoping you give up.

Don’t let them get away with it. The state attorney’s office will get involve if everyone complains.

#1462080

I have had the same issue and something has to be done about this!!!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1318903

I had a very similar experience. Avoid at all costs. They billed me for THEIR RENTAL while my car was being fixed when THEIR insured hit ME!

It's infuriating.

SpeakOut1

ESIS and Hertz are crooks!