I rented the car from Hertz on August 28th, 2016 at Newark airport NJ for 9 days.When I went to the front desk they did all the paperwork and gave me the key for the rental and said to go.

Before I took the car off the premises I checked all around, everything was ok. Couple of days latter while driving in NJ I was stuck by another car driven by the lady who just came into my lane without warning and giving any signal. The damage was very minor just a scratch. I stopped the car, called the police and had a witness, and all said it was the ladies fault.

I got the police report. When I returned the vehicle filled out the form, gave insurance information of the other vehicle. Now I got the bill from "Viking Billing Service" in the amount of $375.50 for the minor damage. How can they bill me when I was not at any fault and gave them all the insurance information and the police report saying clearly the other party is at fault.

Maybe Hertz Corporation is trying to collect from me and the other driver.Hertz claim #2440/JG4094.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hertz car rental. Hertz Claim Management needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hertz car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hertz Claim Management.

Comments