Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

My car was parked on the side of the road, it was around 2:30 am on 9/11/2016 when my friend and I woke up to an interesting sound outside the house.I ran out front to find my car (fact from police report) 47ft from where I had parked it.

A man driving a Hertz rental car whom was drunk and had been taking cocaine that night/morning hit and totaled my car I've had for less than a year. He had also began TAKING MY BELONGINGS FROM MY CAR!!! I called Hertz the next day due to knowing the guy was in jail. I waited for the phone call back, I called every other day FOR A MONTH with nothing!

I finally called the head of the department and got a response, saying my case had been transferred!? Without telling me! Without a SIMPLE two minute phone call. AND they wont even pay for me to have a rental until I get a new car.......A RENTAL COMPANY!

WITH THOUSANDS OF RENTAL CARS!?!?!?!

They definitely do not put the customer first.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $16282. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hertz Claim Management and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hertz claim management auto claim from Hertz Claim Management was uselness and rudeness of the claims management personal and rudeness of the claims management personal Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hertz Claim Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Hertz Claim Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hertz Claim Management?

Comments